Man Dies in Uvwie on Sex-Enhancement Overdose.

Man dies in Uvwie, Delta hotel after allegedly taking an overdose of sex-enhancing drug.
A middle-aged man named Samson was found dead in a hotel room at Ugboroke in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta state after allegedly taking an overdose of sex-enhancing drug, according to Punch Newspapers.
The deceased, married with three kids, was found dead with his manhood standing erect.

According to sources, Samson had confided in his friends at a beer parlour of his plan to impress a new girlfriend he had been wooing for three months. The deceased was invited for Bigstouting, Peppersouping and other delights at the opening of a drinking bar, where he decided to visit a nearby chalet with his new girlfriend.
The victim had talked of having a great time with his lover, after taking about two bottles of alcohol, and one of his drinking friends suggested he should buy one over-the-counter “manpower” drug.
Preliminary investigations suggests that after having a sustained erection and intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. The synergistic effects of alcohol and the “Buran tashi” caused him to develop priapism and hypotension.  
His situation was made worst because according to his friends this was the first time he took such a drug and he is not much of a drinker. Dude must have pumped himself up, all the way to the grave.